Deadwood Speaks!

The following is a continuation as well as the conclusion to a series of my Instagram posts ( part_1part 2part 3 )! Tap/click on the respective parts to be directed to them. Do read all the posts(tap/click) for a complete experience.





Please read the text above the image before you read the following.

Today, I realize that alone and accompanied was all a story and I, in unification with the universe, am a reality. All this while I thought that, that someone who looks like me is my muse unaware of the truth that we share the same chord with the cosmos. On this day, I seek refuge in my own home where my tentacles touch my breath. On this day, I know with all my heart that death never really killed anyone, rather it made one boundlessly powerful because trust me, "death isn't the end, death is rebirth and death is power." So when a part of you dies, watch it burn with a smile of wisdom and wait until its remains fertilize the remaining you.

~Deadwood's soul
Closure

Comments

  1. How did u manage to cultivate your taught like....u plot the story very well... keep writing....i am waiting for another story..!! U are doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just try to take inspiration from the little things around me... It's my pleasure to write for readers like you who appreciate my content... Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  2. Can't comment much, because so difficult topic! Only I can say it's very much thought provoking and I started thinking......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have said much in a few words. I would love to know what did you start thinking after reading. Please do share in the comments.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Window's Tale

A Picture's tale