Window's Tale

The following is a continuation as well as the conclusion to a series of my Instagram posts ( part 1part 2, part 3part 4 )! Tap/click on the respective parts to be directed to them. Do read all the posts(tap/click) for a complete experience.


Picture courtesy: Myself
Picture courtesy: Myself

Please read the text above the image before you read the following.

As much as this is my story, its yours too. Despite being the toughest, I broke. Despite being the way to freedom, I could never move. And despite all this I am at peace today. I kept on searching for my identity on my skins, whereas I found them in my origins. All you need to do is realize where does your Window reside. Usually, it's found in the most broken and seemingly ugly parts of you. But once your roots start engulfing you, you will find your thrill inside-out just like I did.

~Window

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. carry on with your writing... you have potential ������

      Delete
    2. I'm glad... Thank you for your motivating words... :):)

      Delete
  2. I really like the story. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Content is really good but keep the consistency throughout, and don't use semi colon in the middle of the sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading so closely and the suggestions. Will work upon it right away.

      Delete
  4. WOW..!! Excellent story line ...you crafted your emotions very well..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am delighted that you liked it so much!

      Delete
  5. It's an amazing piece❤️ waiting for more such posts:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you❤️! Will try to be as regular as possible, then.😃

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deadwood Speaks!

A Picture's tale