A Picture's tale



The Bougainvillea and The Wall


Bougainvillea: Hush Mr. Wall! Don't you get it, you are hindering my space. Let me grow; a little here and a little there...

Wall: Gracious, what to do but when they look at you in admiration,  I convince myself to believe that those praises are aimed at us both.
This is the only way I can feel beautiful too. I guess I will be in your debt forever...






                   
                                       La Cité de la joie?
        The emptiness of a once busy pavement.







"A sweet spooky tale"

For some reason this picture gives me chills.
I don't remember who took this, out of the five people who were there. I thank you, anonymous clicker, for capturing the only beautiful memory from school tour.

Higher secondary it was!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Window's Tale

Deadwood Speaks!